Peeling Lead Based Paint
About Lead Remediation or Abatement
Lead remediation or abatement is the treatment and/or removal of building materials containing ingestible lead. These materials, such as lead water pipes and lead-based paint, were typically used until the mid-1970s when they were banned.
Shoreline Contracts Inc specializes in the permanent removal of lead based paint and painted surfaces or the permanent encapsulation/enclosure of lead based paint. Our fully trained and qualified teams also specialize in the removal and replacement of lead water pipes.
Lead poisoning is very serious, therefore any lead based materials should only be removed by professionals.
Please contact Shoreline Contracts Inc should you require a consultation.
Why Choose Us
- Asbestos remediation
- Lead remediation
- Mold remediation
- Self Leveling Concrete Installation
- Scarification & Concrete polishing
- HVAC duct cleaning
- Disaster recovery
- Controlled interior demolition
- Shot & wet-abrasive blasting
- Soil remediation
- Hazardous waste management
- Power washing & high-pressure water blasting
All of our Environmental services can be custom engineered and designed to cater to all applications such as;
- And a broad spectrum of other Industries