Demolition can involve removal of specific areas or features such as walls, flooring, or false ceilings right up to gutting the building, which is the removal of all the non-essential interior structures of the building.
This work is normally carried out prior to renovations or the addition of a structure to an existing building.
Our teams are fully qualified and trained to carry out Controlled Demolition which is both dangerous and delicate work.
Please contact Shoreline Contracts Inc should you require a consultation.
Why Choose Us
- Asbestos remediation
- Lead remediation
- Mold remediation
- Self Leveling Concrete Installation
- Scarification & Concrete polishing
- HVAC duct cleaning
- Disaster recovery
- Controlled interior demolition
- Shot & wet-abrasive blasting
- Soil remediation
- Hazardous waste management
- Power washing & high-pressure water blasting
All of our Environmental services can be custom engineered and designed to cater to all applications such as;
- And a broad spectrum of other Industries